Friday, March 29, 2019

Loretta @ Blue Lotus Yoga

This week Loretta started teaching at the Blue Lotus Yoga studio in Hammonton, NJ.


She is teaching there on Thursdays at 6pm, and her first class got everyone (even the advanced practitioners!) focused and sweating, with restorative poses at the end.

As Loretta's husband, I am very proud of her for all that she is doing to bring the true spirit of yoga to those who come to her classes. She is a truly remarkable soul, and I watch in amazement as her light shines through to those around her. I have taken classes with some awesome instructors, but I'm not ashamed to be biased & say that I love taking my wife's classes most of all!

The Blue Lotus studio is great, and owner Dan Haber has created an amazing space with art and sacred geometry. We feel grateful to have the opportunity to practice there.

To follow Loretta's classes, visit our website:



-Paul Micarelli

No comments:

Post a Comment