Thursday, November 28, 2019

I am Grateful


"I am Grateful"


It's been awhile since I've made a motivational graphic, but being Thanksgiving, I wanted to express deep gratitude for everything that I have been able to experience in this life.

The thing is- we don't need to wait one day out of the year to give thanks. Part of my daily morning routine before work is to stand in prayer pose & give gratitude before my yoga/workout flow. I express thanks for my wife Loretta, health, family, career, and just being alive.

Then, I extend this to as many moments throughout the day as I can, being conscious of my appreciation for *everything* - good & bad. The "good" makes you happy, and the "bad" makes you stronger by getting through it.

Take moments throughout your day and just be grateful. It changes your perception & your experience.

-Paul Micarelli
www.ConsciousLivingForYOU.net

No comments:

Post a Comment